[time-nuts] I am a nut

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 09:28:05 EST 2016

Umm Joe.
A good sign of a recovering time-nut is to know when to just say "no!".
Funny ended up with a wavetek 3000 sig gen circa 1980 if I had to guess.
Its main oscillator is 18Hz high. Yes the desire to adjust it is the first
impulse. The second is when I tweak that cap all heck is going to break
loose. You just know the caps gone bad.
So considering what and how I would use it there actually was no reason to
foul it all up.
Regards
Paul