[time-nuts] PLL book 3rd edition

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 19:52:58 EST 2016

To all :

I have published the following book

" Microwave and Wireless Synthesizers: Theory and Design, Ulrich L.  Rohde,
John Wiley & Sons, August 1997, ISBN  0-471-52019-5."

and  have since kind of drifted into the VCO und high stability
oscillators.
The  first edition

"Digital PLL Frequency Synthesizers - Theory and Design, Ulrich L.  Rohde,
Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ, January 1983  "

has sold more then 10 000 copies. Is there any of you out  there who would
like to take over a needed update and take over the resulting  revenues and
unfortunately also the work and glory and who feels qualified to so  ?

As I am more or less now in microwave technology and less in  PLL IC's, I
hate to see this standard textbook disappear.... Who can help or  want to
take over?

Ulrich

In a message dated 3/2/2016 12:04:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,