[time-nuts] Standard Room Calibration Procedure

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Fri Mar 11 01:13:44 EST 2016

Hi all,

Among the many experts and documentation available on the internet my question might seem trivial .

I'm looking for a written document , not generic information, describing the procedure , timing and methods of calibration of one or more standard present in a laboratory frequency standard . This document should also describe the process of selection of the times frame between two successive calibrations and other parameters that have been decided according to the type of frequency standard to be calibrated respect the target  and so on .

Imagine that a new employee receives the manual of procedures to maintain calibrated some frequency standards such as a Caesium , a Rubidium an OCXO and a GPS in a standard's room.

I know, and I have, several documents and book describe all the generic procedure but, my question is if is it available a  complete document ready to use about these  monthly operations.

thank you,

Luciano
www.timeok.it
Message sent via Atmail Open - http://atmail.org/