[time-nuts] Unix software to generate nice looking *DEV plots

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Mar 17 08:25:08 EDT 2016

Hi Attila --

I have some stuff that does ADEV and similar calculations and shoves the
results into plots using the Grace plotting tool.  It's basically a perl
script using some document formatting templates and a couple of shell
scripts for control.  I use it to automagically create web pages such as
those at

http://www.febo.com/pages/plots/chronos/

Let me know off list if you're interested and I can package up the
latest version; I'm working on an update now.

John