[time-nuts] Unix software to generate nice looking *DEV plots

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:32:34 EDT 2016

I have done something similar at work (not for adev, for plots of corona test results on HV transformers) but since most engineers here are Linux/UNIX challenged, I put the Perl scripts on a Linux box and let people send their data through a web page via cgi, which returns the plot as graphic.
Everybody knows how to do that (upload data through a web page) and all the plots look the same (as far as formatting and such are concerned)
I could give it a shot if you send me the Perl scripts.

--
Sent from my Moto-X wireless tracker while I do other things.