[time-nuts] How to run Lady Heather under Windows10

Ken Winterling wa2lbi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:24:00 EDT 2016

Neville,

I set up a shortcut to run Lady Heather on my Windows10 system, an old IBM
ThinkPad.  Here is the exact "target" command line I use in the shortcut to
Lady Heather:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Heather\heather.exe" /4

Be sure to use the quotes exactly as they appear above before "C: and after
.exe".  The /4 specifies COM4 on my system.

If everything on our systems were identical your shortcut target would be:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Heather\heather.exe" /1

Use Device Manager (right click the Window icon in the lower left corner of
your screen and select Device Manager).  Look under Ports (COM & LPT) to
see what is on your system.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Ken
WA2LBI