[time-nuts] How to run Lady Heather under Windows10

Stephen Tompsett stephen at tompsett.net
Thu Mar 17 10:41:33 EDT 2016

No problems with Windows 10.

  * If you are using USB-serial adapters use FTDI based devices and turn
    off 'Serial Enumeration' in the advanced properties in Device Manger
    - stops the data being used by Windows as Mouse data. This is also a
    good idea for Win7 and earlier.
  * Use a short-cut to run the program e.g.  with the device attached to
    COM7 I use:

        "C:\Program Files (x86)\Heather\heather.exe" /gb /7

        This will also work happily from a command line.

--
Stephen Tompsett