[time-nuts] Fw: 5065

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:54:35 EDT 2016

Both good answers the old connect to the bottom, and my favorite get the
connector. I used both methods. Connected to the bottom, fixed the unit,
purchased the real connector. It was something like $18 or $30.
Search time nuts because 2 years ago someone figured out the model numbers
and source. Something like greybar as the supplier. The same connector also
works on the HP cesiums. I pulled the connector off but unfortunately no
useful numbers.
It can be strapped for either voltage and as suggested get the manual from
Artek.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL