[time-nuts] Fw: 5065

Clay Autery cautery at montac.com
Fri Mar 18 00:29:04 EDT 2016

Also Allied Electronics...  If I knew it was CPCs y'all were talking
about...  same stuff we used in aviation, et al. for comms, nav aids, etc...

Also used in the oilfield for some equipment cables for data acquisition.

Plug:  https://www.alliedelec.com/te-connectivity-213905-1/70082887/
Receptacle: https://www.alliedelec.com/te-connectivity-213889-2/70082884/

Pins, et al. are also available; look at the bottom of the pages...

If you can't find the exact 3 position plug/receptacle, you can always
use a 4, 5, 6, etc... and simply plug the holes you aren't using...

Clay Autery, KG5LKV
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389