[time-nuts] Spectrum Analyzer Specifications

Jason Gardner wigglepig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:41:18 EDT 2016

Unless you are interested in the spectral purity of the source's output, I
wouldn't bother with a spectrum analyser. The frequency resolution would
not be sufficient, nor would the frequency accuracy, to make meaningful
frequency measurements of a frequency standard.

I would instead go looking for a decent counter.

Regards

Jason