[time-nuts] Owner's Manual and advice for Austron 2110 Disciplined Frequency Standard

Leedyt at aol.com Leedyt at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 22:48:38 EDT 2016

Hi --

I am looking for a manual for an Austron Model 2110 Disciplined Frequency
Standard (P/N 23199611-45 S/N 8085IU).  This unit reports that it is not
warmed up even though the external temperature of the case of the  crystal
oscillator reaches ~15 C temperature rise in a few hours as  expected.  The
internal oscillator is an Austron Model 1150 (S/N 4423  with frequency outputs
of 5 and 10 MHz, P/N 25299983).  I believe that this  request has been
posted before, but a few years ago.

Does the oscillator, by not correctly reporting as being warmed up,
inhibit other functions?  The frequency output, after a few hours, gets  within a
few parts in 10E-8 on both 5 and 10 MHz.  So I have faith the  basic
frequency generation capability is not trashed, but I can't get many other
function to work as expected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated for either the 2110 or the 1150
oscillator.  Feel free to contact me off list.

Tom Leedy
Clarksburg, MD
leedyt (at) aol (dot) com