[time-nuts] Prescaler

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 17:39:28 EDT 2016

HMC363 is available for $25. Most hobbyist designs use a board very much
like the eval board with no protective circuitry. I have margined the input
waveforms up and down and seems to work nicely in counting the edges I want
with waveforms across a 20 dB dynamic range from 1 GHz to 8Ghz.

After the HMC363 I use a ECL prescaler that I built 30 years ago! 11C90!

Tim N3QE