[time-nuts] Intro and Driver Request

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 20:26:49 EDT 2016

Hello Time-Nuts - I've ended up here by way of the ham radio,
electronics and classic computing hobbies, which I'd bet is a common
trail to follow for time-standard collectors.  I don't have any exotic
equipment at the moment but I've run across GPS and rubidium-based
test equipment online and at hamfests without knowing much about them,
other than they looked cool and technical :)

Recently I came upon a Datum ISA card, the BC620at, along with the
627at kit, which is a Trimble "smart antenna" that attaches to the
card:

http://www.gigatest.net/datum/bc620at.pdf

Not that I need any more projects, but I may as well try to make it do
its thing; however I am lacking the necessary drivers for the ISA
card.  I found (and imaged) the one disk that came with it but that
turned out to be the Windows (98, NT, 2000) SDK.  I believe there
should be an MS-DOS driver as well.

Does anyone have or has anyone used one of these cards?  Any advice,
in addition to tips on the driver/software, is much appreciated.

Thanks much

-j

--
silent700.blogspot.com
Retrocomputing and collecting in the Chicago area: