[time-nuts] Intro and Driver Request

Robert Watzlavick rocket at watzlavick.com
Thu May 12 23:11:28 EDT 2016

I used one of the BC620AT cards many years ago with a DOS system.  All
we needed was time within a second so we used with a Bancomm-supplied
DOS driver (I think) that replaced the system clock with IRIG-B based
time instead of the PC clock.  It may have come with a regular driver
but I can't remember.

You can get much newer PCI versions for around $100 on eBay unless
you're dead set on the ISA bus.  The BC635 is the IRIG version and the
BC637 is the GPS version.

-Bob