[time-nuts] Intro and Driver Request

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 02:30:51 EDT 2016

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 8:34 PM, John Allen <john at pcsupportsolutions.com> wrote:
> FWIW, The Win 2000 driver will work on Win XP.

Digging into the SDK disk, I see there are Windows drivers there as
well as source code.  I was thinking they were on another disk.  I'd
still like to find that DOS driver but if it never turns up, I could
build a Win [98/NT/2K/XP] machine for the task.

A more modern PCI card would definitely be easier to deal with.  But
this one has the advantage of being here already and didn't cost
anything.  And I'm not trying to do anything serious with it - I just
want to "see it work."