[time-nuts] ADC sample voting algorithm?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Wed Oct 5 20:05:05 EDT 2016

In that case, have you taken the time to look at the math of the sawtooth vs measured phase?  If you like, you can send me 20 or 30 sequential data samples that contains what appears to be good as well as the bad to look at?  And which receiver are you using for this?
AE6RV.com

GFS GPSDO list:
groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/GFS-GPSDOs/info