[time-nuts] TNS-BUF High Isolation, Low Noise Buffer Amp Available

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Oct 12 09:42:20 EDT 2016

Hi Chris --

The input and output are straight SMAs mounted on the back of the PCB.
The idea is that you can mount it in the cover of a small die-cast box
secured by the SMA hardware (I used a Hammond BB1590N1).  All you have
to do is drill a couple of 3/16 holes, plus another hole for a power
feedthrough.

This is a buffer amp, not a distribution amp, so it's a single channel
circuit, and high isolation was one of the key design criteria.

John
----