[time-nuts] Temp/Humidity control systems?

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Oct 26 13:00:52 EDT 2016

On 10/26/2016 8:59 AM, John Ackermann N8UR wrote:
> I may have the opportunity to build a small "clock room" and am
> considering whether I could make it an environmentally controlled space.
>  I'd like to learn about the options for doing this.
>
> The space would probably be 6x8 feet or so, in a basement with one
> outside wall.

I'm lost with the basic concept here.  Help me understand this.

If you go in and out of this room through a door, I don't
know how you prevent large fluctuations in temp/humidity.
You would probably need an air lock.

Is it a "room" where humans go, or just a "chamber" that is
locked up most of the time?

Rick N6RK