[time-nuts] Hobbyist grade or homebrew temperature testing chamber?

Bruce Bell brucewaynebell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:58:42 EDT 2016

As far as the warm end of the temperature spectrum goes, I have used a
Crockpot without the crock and put a thermometer probe inside. when I
wanted it to stay at a specific temperature I threw a blanket over it and
shut it off.  I suspect you could get it to hold temperature better by
 simply controlling the voltage to it.
For the cold end perhaps, you could put the ceramic crock in the freezer
(roughly 0°F). It would warm slowly enough that you could perform testing
along the way.