[time-nuts] Lucent RFTFm-II-XO

Chris Waldrup kd4pbj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 13:34:40 EDT 2016

I also wanted to mention that I can't get the Lucent to communicate at all with the TBoltMon program so that's why I decided to try LadyHeather.
I do hope I connected the cable pins right, I connected Lucent RS 422 TX pins to the USB to 422 adapters RX pins and the Lucent 422 RX pins to the adapters TX pins.

Chris