[time-nuts] Re. Interesting experiments with SDR

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 15:38:37 EDT 2017

Assuming you're in the channel islands, you should be able to pick up BBC
radio 4 long wave on 198kHz, if your SDR can handle frequencies that low.
It's referenced to a rubidium standard and checked by NPL.

It can also be used to discipline a reference, or compared with some other
local standard such as your frequency counter.

http://www.qsl.net/pa2ohh/07freqstd.htm

http://www.npl.co.uk/science-technology/time-frequency/products-and-services/time/time-and-frequency-bulletins-for-msf-droitwich-and-gps-off-air-signals