[time-nuts] NTGS50AA No Serial

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 15 07:11:29 EDT 2017

Have you tried different serial settings I wonder if the hard reset mucked things up. have a Nortel as well, never had a issue with a reset but try changing a few thing sup. It may need the unusual 19200,7,Odd and 1 stop bit setting.

If you try a terminal program do you at least see some garbage characters?

-=Bryan=-