[time-nuts] Special connector for Symmetricom X72 rubidium standard

Christoph Kopetzky ck at cksd.de
Fri Aug 18 07:50:20 EDT 2017

Hello all,

here is the connection schematics from symmetricoms designer manual for
the X72.
So you see, that there is no need for an25 pin connector on the boards
side :)

If someone wants to download the X72 designer guide here it is:

http://www1.symmetricom.com/media/files/support/productmanual/man-x72.pdf

Regards

Chris

--