[time-nuts] Datum GPSDO up and running

J info at epdac.com
Tue Jan 3 23:35:59 EST 2017

Hello fellow time-nuts, newbie here with a couple of questions.......

I hooked it up to a Datum Starloc II today. After a short delay I see this
under DSP Mon:

 My objective is to get an accurate 10MHz reference to drive a frequency
counter, Spectrum Analyzer etc.

​Lady Heather is less cooperative, sometimes the GUI is mostly black ,
while other times I get the following screen, however the clock is not
updating

​
My first question is how do I know when the GPSDO is actually disciplined,
i.e. when can I trust the 10MHz output?

There is a fair bit of displayd data on the above screens, some of it self
explanatory and some of it not, I have not had a chance to read the LH
manual yet, any obvious tips for getting it up and running with a Starloc
II?