[time-nuts] WWVB Simulator

Will Kimber zl1tao at gmx.com
Thu Jan 5 18:06:03 EST 2017

I came across this: " rpitx "  it is python software that enables a
RaspberryPi to transmit using a GPIO pin.

The links refer to using the Rpi to produce 2m Tx signal.   Rpitx seems
able to produce most modulation schemes. I have not tried it so have no
idea if it would produce your need directly.

http://zr6aic.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/creating-2m-fm-repeater-with-raspberry.html

http://zr6aic.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/vhf-2m-low-pass-filter-design-for.html

Cheers,

Will