[time-nuts] RS-232 Pin Outs for the Acron Zeit WWVB LCD Clock

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Sat Jul 22 12:33:01 EDT 2017

The LM-358 Op-Amp is used to Invert the Serial Data (RxD, TxD) stream.

Coupled with the usage of an RJ11 (4P4C, modular) ...
the connection would have to be a minimal 3-wire serial (RS-232 or TTL/UART)
Ground is easy to find, and TxD and RxD is a coin-toss (50:50) if you hook-up right.

greg, w9gb
I thought I could answer this question (Acron Zeit) easily, since I had the cable right
at hand. But my continuity detector gave strange results.

I opened up the D-shell and found a small circuit board with diode,
capacitors and what looks like an ST358 op amp.

Paul Alfille