[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt no longer determines the correct date

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 20:36:08 EDT 2017

Well quite an unpleasant surprise. So after the 30th do the TBolts stop
working or is it a case of just the wrong date? I know my Hp3801s been
working just fine and its old. Is the TBolt the same issue. Wrong date but
still locks thats all I care about actually.
With to respect of some sort of a hack I can see that being fairly
difficult.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL