[time-nuts] Looking for OSA 3210 information

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 15:35:05 EDT 2017

Hello time-nuts,

I'm looking for a User Manual or Service Manual for the Oscilloquartz OSA
3210 cesium standard.  So far my search has turned up nothing.  TVB as a
User Manual for the OSA3200, which I assume is an earlier (though similar

The cesium unit is an OSA 3000 and any documentation on it would be a
start.  The unit that I have has an 8612 oscillator in it.

Electronic copies would be great, but I'm always willing to pay
shipping/copy costs for hardcopy.

Thanks in advance.

Skip Withrow