[time-nuts] HP5061B Versus HP5071 Cesium Line Frequencies

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Jun 4 14:43:58 EDT 2017

Hi

Ok, when you wrote the specification for your crystals what was the tolerance on the angle
for those crystals? What did the suppliers who quoted to your spec say about the angle tolerance
you specified? When they shipped against your volume requirements how did they do against the
specification? When your incoming QA tested the crystals what did they find? When you put the
crystals into production oscillators and tested the result how did they perform?

Bob