[time-nuts] Anderson PowerPole (was Charles Wenzel GPSDO)

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Thu Jun 22 13:04:16 EDT 2017

Good point and for hobby use (ie. Amateur radio, time nuts pursuits etc.) I can see this being a consideration.

That being said in my prior day jobs where we had various solar panel, battery, charge controller, AC powered charger,  load combinations etc.. as far as I can recall I never encountered equipment that  allowed for that  specific use case via hermaphroditic connectors.  It is still a good point however.

Mark Spencer

mark at alignedsolutions.com
604 762 4099