[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-u REF-0 Standalone (Dan Watson)

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 14:31:02 EDT 2017

I think this was the same person that developed the arduino ref 0
standalone controller that was shared with time nuts. Essentially it faked
the ref 0 out and you could use any external GPS receiver tick to drive the
unit.
I tested numbers of arduinos. They all worked.

But your right he then moved on to building a internal GPS receiver and
though he built boards they were never completed or offered as I recall.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL