[time-nuts] ADEV query Timelab and TICC

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Mar 19 20:36:54 EDT 2017

I saw a similar higher-than-expected ADEV from another user who was measuring GPSDO PPS vs. 10 MHz from the same GPSDO.  Using a T2-Mini  from the 10 MHz yields the expected results.

I suspect that the GPSDO PPS in that unit is derived from GPS PPS rather than the OCXO, and thus is noisier in the short term than might otherwise be expected.

John

PS -- we just got into our new house and still don't have internet access, so I've not been on line as much as usual.  another few days and things should!D be getting back to normal.

----