[time-nuts] PLL Digital Loop Filter

Dave Daniel kc0wjn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 14:37:56 EDT 2017

Roland Best, "Phase Locked Loops". I see from Amazon that it is up the
6th edition. I think I have the 3rd edition.

https://www.amazon.com/Phase-Locked-Loops-Simulation-Applications/dp/0071493751/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490121310&sr=8-1&keywords=best+phase+locked+loops

I took a PLL class at StorageTek a while back; an earlier revision of
this book was used and I found it to be a good text.

DaveD