[time-nuts] TAPR TICC boxed

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Thu Mar 30 23:24:20 EDT 2017

A single or dual supply CMOS output comparator should suffice together with some diode clamps.

Since the TICC only resolves a few tens of picosec the choice of comparator etc isnt critical.

LTC6752 (~$US2) or similar perhaps?

A single supply comparator should suffice unless you want to measure NECL or similar signals.

Bruce