[time-nuts] Need information - CTS Knights JKTO-66 oscillator

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Mon May 15 12:30:58 EDT 2017

Hello Time-Nuts,
Anyone out there have ANY information on the CTS Knights JKTO-66 Frequency
Standard?  Seems that even Google has never heard of it.

The particular one that I have is three boxes (battery, power supply, and
oscillator in very large dewar) mounted on a 4U rack panel.

BTW, the one I have belonged to WHBQ (back when it was owned by RKO), first
station to ever play an Elvis record (1954).  This unit appears to have a
1972 date code.  Frequency was 11.736666 MHz, close to 21X the 560kHz AM
frequency but not quite.

Any JKTO-66 information greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Skip Withrow

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>