[time-nuts] Lady Heather and Lucent RFTGm-II-XO / RFTGm-II-Rb

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun May 28 21:31:12 EDT 2017

If you can build the source code I can send you the latest version.   Linux is easy to do.  Not many people seem to be able to handle the Windows build but if you are familiar with Visual Studio (particularly command line builds) it is easy.   Contact me off list for the code.

I have figured out how to get the antenna current.   It reports two antenna voltages which are the readings each side of a 100 ohm series resistor...  voila... current!   BTW, antenna short circuit current is around 300 mA.