[time-nuts] Wenzel VHF PLO Oscillators Off Frequency

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Nov 12 17:03:20 EST 2017

Hi

I guess my point was more that there is not a VCO / PLL combo in an OCXO.

If dropping the supply gets you on frequency, then you have moved things a lot
with that voltage change. 50 PPM is a lot of delta T on any normal OCXO crystal.
That strongly suggests there is something wrong in the control circuit.

Bob