[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-u REF0-REF1 cable

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Nov 14 11:43:01 EST 2017

Hi

Just going by memory (never a good thing ….); You can make the GPS unit believe
that it has a “slave” present *and* that the slave is not working properly. It’s all done
with logic levels. In the “slave down” mode, the unit with the GPS puts out the 15 MHz
and all the messages. The thing you loose is the (dirty) 10 MHz output from the slave.

Bob