[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-u REF0-REF1 cable

Thomas Petig thomas at petig.eu
Tue Nov 14 11:50:15 EST 2017

Hi Jerry,
the 15 MHz is disabled by default, just bridging some pins enables the
output:
http://syncchannel.blogspot.se/2015/11/denuo-gps-hits-rev-b-dongles.html

If you want to insert some 1PPS signal to discipline it, you need some
fake some GPS messages. Dan has done some nice work here, a small ATTiny
is sufficient.

/Thomas, SA6CID