[time-nuts] Recommendation for cheap GBIP adapter for Linux

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 15:21:13 EST 2017

The Galvant adapter appears to use a very similar protocol to the Prologix,
but I'm unsure if it's exactly compatible.

There have been large numbers of HP adapters on ebay - they're generally
thought to be clones of varying quality.

http://www.galvant.ca/#!/store
http://www.eevblog.com/forum/testgear/flood-of-new-agilent-82357b-gpib-usb-adaptors-on-ebay-the-real-deal/150/