[time-nuts] nuts about position

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 22:48:17 EDT 2018

I once spent way too much time trying to get Heather to spit out a RINEX file from a Thunderbolt.   I could never get any of the post-processors to accept it.   The Thunderbolt's raw data needs to somehow be tweaked to be compatible and I didn't really know what I was doing.

A LEA-6T seems to be able to cope with the data stream at it's default 9600 baud.  I just tried a NEO-8N and it drops packets, etc.   Even weirder, it does not output any of the requested packets that might be flooding the port, but still drops packets.