[time-nuts] Furuno GT-8031 breakout board

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 00:39:29 EST 2018

I just did a small adapter board that converts the 2x5 pin 2mm header on the Furuno GT-8031 to a 1x9 pin 0.1" connector with the pinouts of the Adafruit Ultimate GPS.   There a couple of minor pin differences... the Adafruit FIX pin is not used and the Adafriuit 3.3VREG output pin is used as the Furuno antenna power connection.  The Furuno can be soldered to the board or a female connector could be installed.

I'm getting ready to order a few boards.  If interested, contact me off list.