[time-nuts] Furuno GT-8031 breakout board

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 05:59:30 EST 2018

Talking about Furuno has any one looked at the GT-87. I have known about it for years but found no way to buy some now DigiKey has them for $ 100, Buerklin in Germany for half that price. Saw tooth is +- 1.7 nsec we are not going to bother with correction. We are in the process to lay out a board any recommendations are appreciated
Bert Kehren