[time-nuts] Sigtec GPS receiver

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 22:28:09 EST 2018

I've come across an old (2003) GPS receiver made by the Australian company
Sigtec Navigation. Although this is old, it has some interest because it's
a relatively open design and has been used as the basis for various open
source and experimental receivers.

It does seem to work (I'm getting NMEA out of it and it just jumped from an
old location to one very close to me) but I haven't been able to find any
manufacturer information on it - just lots of references to it being used
with different firmware.

The company themselves have apparently gone bust.

Does anyone have any more details ?

-adrian