[time-nuts] Anyone have a working HP-113AR/BR Clock?

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 01:15:23 EST 2018

I'd like to communicate with someone who has an HP-113AR/BR Frequency
Divider and Clock, especially someone who has one actually operating.
Mine seems to be noisy (motor/gear noise, not 1 KHz whine) and hard to
start. Having never seen one of these before getting mine, I have no
idea whether mine is normal or abnormal. It would be useful to
communicate, via this list or privately, with someone who has more
experience. Mine is an "AR," serial 029-00156.

Jeremy