[time-nuts] Anyone have a working HP-113AR/BR Clock?

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Thu Jan 4 02:18:30 EST 2018

   Hi Jeremy,
   The HP113BR is exactly as you describe it. The prevailing noise is that of the rotating mechanisms of the clock.
   To start it, you have to quickly turn the internal knob in the right direction so that the clock rotates counterclockwise.
   For more information ask.
   Luciano
   timeok at timeok.it
   www.timeok.it

   Da "time-nuts" time-nuts-bounces at febo.com
   A "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" time-nuts at febo.com
   Cc
   Data Wed, 3 Jan 2018 22:15:23 -0800
   Oggetto [time-nuts] Anyone have a working HP-113AR/BR Clock?
   I'd like to communicate with someone who has an HP-113AR/BR Frequency
   Divider and Clock, especially someone who has one actually operating.
   Mine seems to be noisy (motor/gear noise, not 1 KHz whine) and hard to
   start. Having never seen one of these before getting mine, I have no
   idea whether mine is normal or abnormal. It would be useful to
   communicate, via this list or privately, with someone who has more
   experience. Mine is an "AR," serial 029-00156.

   Jeremy