[time-nuts] CSAC purchase

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Jan 21 18:26:48 EST 2018

Ronald,

What exactly motivated specifically CSAC for you?

There might be other cheaper alternatives to your problem.

For me CSAC solves a problem within very specific set of parameters,
where low powerconsumption is one of them. Depending on the actual
details of the application a TCXO might be a better choice, or even some
OCXOs.

It's not that I want to deny you the fun of toying with CSAC, I have
three myself, but if you don't really need what it is good for, other
choices might be better. Also, the one place for such advice is for sure
this email list where a lot of experience is gathered and ready to share.

Cheers,
Magnus