[time-nuts] Need a Watch Recommendation

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:50:12 EST 2018

And that is just my point--well, part of it, anyway--ultra-precise
measurement of time is profoundly important, and rightly the primary focus
of this group. But for the wrist, very, very few of us need pin-point
accuracy--though many seem to perceive that we do. My Tissot mechanical
chronograph is right now doing a fantastic job of timing the eggs I'm
boiling for my lunch.