[time-nuts] Frequency deviations in Europe affect clocks

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:31:15 EST 2018

If the drift had been 5 or 15 seconds over a few days, sure, "catching up"
is right.

But after two months of accumulated 7 minutes deviation, surely everyone
has already manually adjusted their clocks? And in the process of the grid
"catching up" won't everyones clocks now be 7 minutes fast after the
catch-up?

Tim N3QE