[time-nuts] TS2100: From regular xtal to OCXO?

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Wed Mar 21 21:21:29 EDT 2018

Fellow Clock-Tickers,

	I've got a pair of Symmetricom TS2100's, both of which have the basic
TTL oscillator module for their reference oscillator. As other owners of
these units are probably aware, the board is also laid out for a couple
of different types of OCXO.

	I've got what I believe are the correct OCXO's coming from an Ebay
vendor. They match the source voltage (12VDC), the control voltage
range, and the pinout.

	My question is, do I need to make any configuration changes to the
2100's, in terms of jumpers or anything? Or is it literally a case of
swap-and-play?

	Thanks much.

--
---